- Soo Dong Kim (English)
- 金 修 東 (Chinese)
- 김 수 동 (Korean)
- Department of Computer Science, Soongsil University, 511 Sangdo-Dong, Dongjak-Ku, Seoul, Korea 156-743
- Tel. +82-2-820-0909 Mobile +82-10-7392-2220
- Office. IT building, #224
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, The University of Iowa, Iowa, USA, 1991.
(Thesis: Formal Specification in Object-Oriented Software Construction)
- M.S. in Computer Science, The University of Iowa, Iowa, USA, 1988.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Northeast Missouri State University, Missouri, USA, 1984.
- Sept. 2007~Present, Professor, Department of Computer Science, Soongsil University, Seoul, Korea.
- March 2002~Present, Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, The University of Iowa, USA.
- Sept. 1995~Aug.2007, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, Soongsil University, Seoul, Korea.
- 1994~1995, Senior Technical Staff / Laboratory Director, Hyundai Software Research Center, Seoul, Korea.
- 1991~1993, Senior Technical Staff / Laboratory Director, Korea Telecom Research Center, Seoul, Korea.
- 1986~1991, Senior Software Engineer, ComStat Corporation, USA.
- 1985~1991, Teaching Assistant / Research Assistant / Instructor, Department of Computer Science, The University of Iowa, USA.
- Member of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), IEEE Computer Society, Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE), and Korea Information Processing Society (KIPS).
- Steering Committee Member of Korea Consortium for Software Component Promotion (KCSC) under Ministry of Information and Communication (99-Present).
- Technical Advisor for Korea National Defense Computer Center (97-98), City of Seoul Information Computerization Committee (98-99), and other Governmental Agencies.
- Consulting to Wiz Information Technology Company (96-97), Kwangju Bank (98-99), Kukmin Bank
(99-01), and other Established Companies.
- Committee Member and Organizer for numerous International and Domestic Conferences including
Asia-Pacific Software Engineering (APSEC) and International Workshop on Software Architecture and Components (WSAC ’99).
- Program Chairman for Domestic Conferences including Annual Spring Conference of KIPS, 1999.
- Invited Lectures on various events.
- And, others.